2018 Mantis ComposT-Twin 4000
The Mantis ComposT-Twin revolutionized the composting process with this large-capacity, dual compost tumbler. The easy-use, high-efficiency unit, has twin chambers and holds almost 25 cubic feet of compostable material (10 bushels in each side). An improvement on single-bin composters, this Mantis composter lets compost “cook” in one composting bin while adding more kitchen and yard scraps to the second composting bin, making a constant supply of compost.
• Aerator vents on doors let air into the tumbler bins.
• Vented end caps maximize air flow and proper drainage.
• Compost bin contents are totally enclosed.
• Doors latch snugly so odors stay in and pests and wildlife stay out.
• No ugly messy piles to deal with.
The ComposT-Twin drum is 32 inches off-the-ground for easy loading and unloading directly into a wheelbarrow or garden cart. The easy-crank handle and gear mechanisms turn both drums simultaneously; even when fully loaded! Make twice the compost in less time with the Mantis ComposT-Twin!
- The Mantis ComposT-Twin dual-chamber composter produces a constant supply of compost faster!: With a 25-cubic foot capacity (almost 10 bushels in each rotating bin), the ComposT-Twin will keep a constant supply of compost ready to use. That’s almost three 30-gallon trash bags of fresh compost! ComposT-Twin Dimensions: 65”w x 66”h x 41”d
- Engineered to Make High-Quality Compost – Fast & Easy: Aerator vents on each door allow oxygen into the composter and allow excess moisture to drain; collect that for “compost tea”. Vented end caps create proper air flow and moisture control allowing for faster decomposition and proper drainage. Interior “fins” mix the materials as the compost tumbler is rotated.
- No more messy, unsightly looking compost bin in your backyard. No odors wafting over to your neighbor’s porch: The Mantis Compost-Twin design keeps rodents, pests, and other wildlife out, while keeping odors under control. Twin latches on each door ensure the contents stay inside the rotating composter while turning.
- The Ergonomic and Easy-to-Turn Two-Bin Rotating Composter: The ComposT-Twin’s gear-driven handle makes turning the compost almost effortless. Sitting 32” off the ground on the sturdy, tubular frame, loading and unloading the compost into a wheelbarrow or garden cart is no longer back-breaking work.
- Capacity: 12 cu. ft. in each side. Two 10-bushel capacity bins (186 gal. total) for composting. Each side holds approximately three 30 gal. trash bags of material.
- Drum Material: Non-toxic powder-coated galvannealed steel, rust-resistant. End caps and divider made from BPA-free, food grade plastic.
- Frame: Steel frame; sits 32 in. off the ground.
- Size: 65 in. W x 66 in. H x 41 in. D
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Air Circulation: Screened vents in the end caps
- Turning: Gear-driven handle on frame
- Color: Brown
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in as little as a few weeks*
- Guarantee: 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Try it for 60 days, risk-free.
- Warranty: 2 year
- 12 cu. ft. in each side
- 41 in.
- 65 in.
- 66 in.