2019 Bluebird D110 Towable Comber - Briggs & Stratton
Call for Price
One hundred counter-rotating spring tines over a 38" width make this towable comber extremely efficient. A lift handle engages the spring tine reel, which is chain driven by a 5.5HP Briggs & Stratton engine. The D110 makes short work of large yards, commercial or institutional lawns, golf courses, and playing fields.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Power: 5.5 hp
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Product size, LxWxH: 49.5x40x41
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 136 lb.
- Crate Dimensions L x W x H: 56.5 x 34 x 34
- Drive Train: Chain Drive 6:1
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Working Width: 38 in.
- Standard Blade Type: Spring tines
- Working Depth: 0.25 in.
- Warranty: Blue Bird Standard Engine Warranty is a 2 Year Engine Warranty for Commercial, Rental, or Residential Excluding Exceptions Indicated by an (*). *3 Year Engine Warranty for Honda Engines. *3 Year Engine Warranty for Kohler Engines. *90 Day Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Commercial Use and *2 Year Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Residential Use. *Hover Mowers Warranty Specific Information is as Follows – Hover Mower Model HM160 Engine *1 Year Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use. Hover Mower Model HM200 Engine *90 Day Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 5.5 hp
- Working Width
- 38 in.
- 49.5 x 40 x 41 in.
- 136 lb.